- My back has been sore for an entire week
- I have had a numb bum almost constantly for the last three days
- My hands are killing from so much typing
- My legs are stiff and in constant need to stretching
- I can’t seem to go longer than two hours without a cup of tea now
I’ve come to the conclusion that I’ve been spending far too long at my laptop lately and I love taking five minutes to lay down and stretch out all my muscles which my physios recommend that I do anyway to help with the muscle tightness that I get as a result of my Cerebral Palsy.
Thankfully, Camp NANOWRIMO is almost over. I set myself the goal of writing 60,000 words in the 30 days of April. My current word count is 39,641 so I’m not sure I’ll make it but it’s possible I guess.