So, I’ve been nominated for another award. This time it’s the Libester Award and I’ve been nominated for it by Ali over my My (Dis)abled Life. Thank you for thinking of me Ali!
So, as always, there’s a list of rules that I have to follow now. This time, there are:
1. When you receive the award, thank the person that gave it to you and post a link to their blog in your post. (Yep!)
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions set for you.
4. Choose 11 blogs that inspire you with under 200 followers and link their pages to your post.
5. Create 11 questions for them.
6. Go to your nominees page and let them know you have nominated them.
So, let’s get started!
My 11 facts
- I think I may be addicted to peanut butter
- I watch way too many TV Boxsets
- After all this time I still love to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- My favourite film is Juno
- I would rather be too hot that too cold
- I say sorry way too much
- I have had five walking frames throughout my life (including Martha).
- I am really, really scared of spiders
- I want to write a book one day
- People always say I apologise too much
- I hate coffee
Answer the 11 questions set for you:
1.Why do you blog?
There are a few reasons. The main one though is that I enjoy it. The other big one is that lots of people kept encouraging me to share my stories about growing up with Cerebral Palsy with others in the hopes that I’ll be able to help or inspire them. At first I was reluctant because I wasn’t sure anyone would be interested, but in the end I decided to do it anyway. I’m very glad I did.
2.What are your challenges with blogging?
Coming up with ideas.
3. What is your biggest inspiration?
My parents. Without them I would probably have given up long ago.
4.When was your last Random Act of Kindness?
Last week probably
5. What is your dream career?
6. What’s a cause that’s important to you?
Any form of Cancer research
7. Your favourite quote?
I have too many to pick just one.
8. A quote you are known for saying?
9. Sneakers or something fancy?
10. Favorite store?
Oh, um, probably Waterstones
11. Favourite activity?
My 11 questions for my nominees are:
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
2.If you could swap lives with another blogger for a day, who would it be?
3. What was the last book you read?
4. What was the last film that made you cry?
5. Ice cream or chocolate?
6. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
7. Pop or Hip-Hop?
8. The pool or the beach?
9. Jeans or trousers?
10. What are your hobbies?
11. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
So, nominees are:
As someone who enjoys writing I like to read Whitter Strong’s posts.
I love reading Maria’s posts about how to gets creative when it comes to managing every day tasks with her disability. She’s given me a couple of tips.
I like to read Sarah’s blog about living with ME. I feel like I’ve learned so much about it already and I haven’t been reading for very long.
I enjoy Ann’s posts about raising her three kids.
Okay, I know that’s not 11 but all the others had more than 200 followers. Sorry.